If you’re looking for a fun, quick, easy snack to make, try this Candy Corn Trail Mix—it’s a colorful, yummy blend of sweetness and saltiness and the perfect treat for fall! Just mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl and it’s ready! It’s great for packaging up in small cellophane bags, too, if you’re wanting to share or give out some special treats!
Candy Corn Trail Mix
CANDY CORN TRAIL MIX by NancyC
Makes 15 cups
- 4 cups Golden Grahams OR Vanilla or Honey Nut Chex cereal
- 2 1/2 cups bite-size pretzel twists (like Rold Gold Tiny Twists)
- 2 cups lightly salted dry roasted peanuts or cocktail peanuts
- 3/4 cup dark or golden raisins
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup roasted sunflower kernels
- 2 cups candy corn
- 2 cups M&M’s plain chocolate candy (or substitute 2 cups chocolate chips–semi-sweet, white, dark, or milk chocolate)
In a large bowl, add all ingredients and mix together by tossing with a large spoon. Serve in the bowl or package into treat bags. If you want to make a healthier autumn trail mix, you can omit the candy corn and M&M’s and substitute 2 cups of dark chocolate chips.
Recipe from NancyC | nancy-c.com
Another easy snack mix to try is Candy Corn “PayDay” Mix. Have you made any fun treats with candy corn this season?