I received samples of the Desert Essence® natural skin care products shown above and am sharing about them in this post!
If you like using personal care products made with all-natural, organic ingredients, the Desert Essence® brand may just be what you’re looking for! Dessert Essence® creates quality products that not only feel great while you use them, but are filled with lots of nourishing goodness and free of artificial colors and fragrances. All ingredients are labeled on each product and are free of pesticides, herbicides and fungicides. The packaging is recyclable and there is no animal testing of any kind, so you can really feel good about using these products! You can view the entire Desert Essence® personal care line at their site, desertessence.com.
The two items I received samples of were the Detoxifying Sea Salt Body Scrub and the Jojoba & Sweet Almond Body Oil. I thought both of these were great products! Here are some things I noted after I used each product:
- Loved the light scent of the natural ingredients in this scrub (including sea salt, almond meal, walnut shell, shea butter, and honey).
- The scrub feels so invigorating on my skin! It helps me wake up and get going!
- Left my skin feeling soft, smooth, and so clean. Love that it exfoliates and helps detoxify my skin!
- After using the body scrub in the shower, this body oil felt great on my just-scrubbed skin and made it so nice and soft.
- Loved the very light, natural scent of the spray. Also like that the spray is just lightly oily and soaks into my skin fast—no oily residue!
- The blend of jojoba and sweet almond oils feels wonderful on my skin, and I noticed there’s some Vitamin E oil in this too, which really helps with some of my dryer skin areas.
I really like the quality of these products and the fact that they are made from organic ingredients that are so good for the skin! So I definitely give these items a big “thumbs up”!
There’s a store locator on the website (desertessence.com) where you can see where the Desert Essence® products are available in your area. One store they can be found at is Whole Foods.
Do you prefer using skin care with natural, organic ingredients like this? Have you ever tried Desert Essence® products yourself?