With Easter coming up, you may be looking for fun craft ideas for the kids and grandkids. Even if you’re separated by distance, you can share the fun of doing crafts together via Skype, FaceTime, or other ways of connecting! The Bunny Treat Cups I’m showing you are so fun and easy to make! You just need a few craft supplies to put these together and, of course, some springtime treats to fill the cups with! 🙂
I took some photos of this fun little craft for Mary & Martha Home, showing the cups and treats on the new Simply Elegant Dinner Plate. I love the neutral grey color of these plates! You can find the whole collection of Simply Elegant tableware at maryandmartha.com.
Have fun making these treat cups—and eating the treats! 🙂
Bunny Treat Cups
BUNNY TREAT CUPS by NancyC
- White paper cups (available in the party section at Walmart or craft stores)
- White and pink construction paper (for ears)
- Googly eyes
- Mini pink pom poms (for nose)
- Black medium tip marker (for drawing mouth and whiskers)
- Elmer’s Craft Bond Tacky Glue (for gluing paper ears, googly eyes, and pom pom nose to cup)
- Your favorite treats to put in the cups
Instructions for each cup:
- With a pencil, draw the shape of 2 bunny ears, about 3 1/2″ long, on the white construction paper; cut them out with scissors.
- Draw the shape of the 2 smaller insides of the bunny ears on pink construction paper; cut them out. Glue the pink inside ears onto the white ears. Set aside to let glue dry.
- Glue 2 googly eyes to the white paper cup in the upper half area.
- Glue 1 mini pink pom pom to the cup, just below the 2 eyes.
- With the black marker, draw the mouth and whiskers on the cup.
- Glue the bunny ears to the back of the cup.
- Fill the bunny cup with Easter treats, popcorn, or trail mix.
Bunny Treat Cups from NancyC | nancy-c.com
I filled these cups up with chocolate candies from the store, but you can also fill them with homemade treats and snacks like popcorn, trail mix, small cookies, and other yummy things!
Have you made any crafts for Easter with the kiddos yet?
Sharing at Happiness is Homemade, Weekend Potluck, Fiesta Friday, Thursday Favorite Things, Full Plate Thursday, Tasty Tuesdays, Wonderful Wednesday, Hearth & Soul.
This is such a cute and simple craft! We will be doing this! Thanks for sharing.
Glad to hear you like this craft, Amy! 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: Fiesta Friday #324 - Fiesta Friday