Looking for some gift ideas? This little gift guide may help you out! And all of these items can be purchased online if you don’t like fighting the holiday shopping crowds! There’s about 3 1/2 weeks before Christmas, so all of these items should be easily available!
- KeySmart Pro. This handy accessory organizes all those bulky keys like no key chain ever could! With KeySmart Pro, which holds up to 10 keys, your keys will be organized so you can always find the right key quickly, while being compact, quiet, and comfortable to carry. It even tracks your keys with a free Tile smart location-tracking app—so no more lost keys! And KeySmart Pro also has a built-in flashlight to help you see dark doorways.
- Two Peas & Their Pod Cookbook. A great collection of recipes from Maria Lichty, creator of the Two Peas & Their Pod blog. I reviewed the book this fall, and you can read more about it here. It’s a great gift for cookbook-lovers!
- The Complete Hummus Cookbook. A great gift for hummus-lovers and those who want to healthy-up their food! The Complete Hummus Cookbook by Catherine Gill has over 100 vegan-friendly recipes for appetizers, side dishes, main dishes and desserts that use all different kinds of flavored hummus in unique, creative ways! Available at Penguin Random House.com and Amazon.
- Sanctuary Candles. Candles are a perfect gift for the holidays, and the Sanctuary Candle Collection, from Mary and Martha Home, are all made with clean-burning soy wax and scented with essential oils. Each different scent has a label with an encouraging word, and two sizes are available, 6 oz. and 15 oz.
- JOY Square Pillow. Pillows make everything cozy, and this JOY Pillow, also from Mary and Martha Home, adds cheery holiday color to a living room or bedroom. The back side is plaid and the cover is removable for easy washing.
- Going Vegan: Your Daily Planner. Know someone who is or is wanting to change to a vegan diet? This planner provides everything needed to transition to vegan eating—meal plans, recipes, and nutritional advice. There’s also helpful info on common vegan substitutions for favorite foods, vegan pantry staples, and tips for reading food labels. Available in stores and at Simon and Schuster.com.
- Ryan’s World Colgate Kids Toothbrush, Toothpaste, and Toothbrush Cover Set. A great gift for kids…because they all love Ryan’s World! This tooth care set includes a powered toothbrush, a manual toothbrush, and a tube of toothpaste, all with Ryan featured on them! It’s a fun way to get kids excited about taking care of their teeth! Available at Walmart and other stores.
- 2020 Planners from DaySpring. Just about everyone can use a planner, right? Check out the variety of planners at DaySpring.com—selection includes 12-month, 18-month, and devotional planners at a variety of prices.
- Operation ResCUTE Plush Dogs. Soft, huggable plush dogs that make a difference—100% of the profit goes to saving a shelter dog. How great is that? There are three plush pups to choose from, and each comes with a children’s book about the actual rescue dog’s personal story. Available at Amazon.
- Green Toys Farm Playset. How about a fun Farm Playset for your little one? Made from 100% recycled plastic, all the pieces fit inside the barn, so clean-up and storage is a snap! Green Toys are quality made and designed so well. The Farm Playset is for ages 2+.
Happy shopping and hope you are enjoying this holiday season!